TOEIC Analyst Second Edition
TOEIC Analyst Second Edition is designed to prepare students for the TOEIC test through analysis of common TOEIC question types and strategies for approaching each question. This book contains more than 700 questions in total to allow students to practice techniques for quickly recognizing test tasks and avoiding common mistakes.
- Tips for analyzing various question types commonly found on TOEIC tests
- Exercises for students to practice each question type
- Sample tests at the end of each section focusing on specific listening or reading skills for further practice
- Two complete practice tests designed to simulate actual TOEIC tests including layout and directions as found on the TOEIC test
- Complete audio recordings of the listening sections of the tests
- Complete transcripts and answer key