Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals Book w/Audio CD
Everyday English for Hospitality Professionals (EEHP) helps future workers in the hotel and restaurant fields develop the English vocabulary they need for interacting with customers and colleagues. With vivid pictures and clear captions, it shows essential language structures for such common functions as welcoming a guest, bringing luggage to a room, taking a meal order, and finding medical care for a guest. Using the popular picture-process format, it presents vocabulary and sentence structure in a clear, memorable, and practical way. The characters and situations in EEHP coordinate with the award-winning software package, Hospitality English, from DynEd International.
• Vibrant full-color illustrations
• Vocabulary for more than 60 essential hospitality functions
• In-depth “Culture and Language” notes
• Special sections about good practices for hospitality professionals and common items in the field.
• Natural, idiomatic English
• Audio recordings of each chapter